What it is?
Vaginal swab + endometrial biopsy + blood for functional analysis of the immune system's response to microbiota imbalances, NK cell count, macrophages and autoimmunity screening.
Who is it for?
Women with implantation failures or recurrent abortions without apparent cause. Patients with endometriosis, autoimmunity and / or metabolic syndrome.
What solution does it provide?
1. Determination of markers associated with:
- Increased mucosal permeability
- Dysbiosis associated with macrophage deficits
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Candidiasis response
2. Endometrial immunophenotype
- Cytotoxic and angiogenic NK count
- Endometrial macrophage balance